亲爱的戴纳派克朋友们:
复工在即,但疫情形式依旧严峻,为了避免交叉感染,个人防护措施一定要做到位,既是对自己负责,也是对家人负责,更是对其他人负责。复工后保持单位和家“两点一线” 让我们一起来关注下面的防护措施:
出门前 Before heading out
1.请检查你的体温
Check your body temperature;
2.确认你的健康状况
Assess your health condition;
3.准备好当天的口罩,消毒湿巾等。
Prepare your masks, disinfecting wipes, etc. for the day.
上班路上On the way to work
1.如果可能的话,步行、骑自行车或自己开车上班;
Walk, ride a bike, or drive your own car to work if possible;
2.使用公共交通工具时,应始终戴口罩,避免用手触摸车辆物品;
Wear a mask all the time when using public transport, and avoid touching vehicle items with your hands;
3. 打车时戴上口罩,检查司机是否做同样的动作,需要适当的通风。
Wear a mask when taking a taxi and check that the driver does the same. Proper ventilation is needed.
在电梯里In the elevator
1.电梯内始终都要戴上口罩,用纸巾或其他东西按下按钮;
Always wear a mask and use a tissue or something when pressing the button;
2.不要揉眼睛,也不要用手摸脸;
Do not rub your eyes or touch your face with your hands;
3. 避免在电梯里说话,出电梯后立即消毒或洗手;
Avoid talking in the elevator and wash your hands immediately after getting out of the elevator;
4.在较低楼层工作的员工最好走楼梯,不要碰扶手。
Staff working on the lower floors are advised to take the stairs and not to touch the handrails.
在办公室里In the office
1.戴口罩;
Wear a mask;
2.每天打开窗户三次,每次20-30分钟,保暖,保证通风;
Open the window three times a day, 20-30 minutes each time. Keep warm while ensuring ventilation;
3.咳嗽或打喷嚏时用纸巾捂住口鼻;
Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing;
4.尽量不要使用中央空调。
Try not to use central air-conditioning.
工作时At work
1.减少面对面交流,尝试在线交流;
Reduce face-to-face communication and try to communicate online;
2.与同事保持至少一米的距离;
Keep one-meter distance at least with colleagues;
3.勤洗手,尤其是在传递纸质文件前后;
Wash your hands frequently, particularly before and after passing around paper documents;
4.多喝水,每天饮用不少于1500毫升的水;
Drink plenty of water. One should drink no less than 1500 ml of water every day;
5.减少会议次数,控制会议时间。
Reduce the frequency of meetings and control the length of meetings.
吃饭时At meals
1.最好带家里做的食物;
It’s better to bring food made at home;
2.如果你去自助餐厅或餐厅,避免在人多的高峰时间吃饭;
If you go to the cafeteria or restaurant, avoid eating at the rush hours with high concentration of people;
3.在你开始吃东西之前不要摘下你的口罩;
Don’t take off your mask until you begin to eat;
4.避免和坐在桌子对面的人吃饭,吃饭时尽量不要说话。
Avoid eating with someone sitting across the table and try not to speak while eating
下班 Getting off work
1.不要去参加宴会或聚会!
Don’t go to meal parties or gatherings!
2.洗手,戴口罩,直接回家。
Wash your hands, wear a mask, and go home directly.
到家Arriving at home
1.先洗手,打开窗户通风;
Wash your hands first and open the window for ventilation;
2.把你的外套、鞋、包等放在房间的固定角落,并及时清理干净;
Put your coat, shoes, bags, etc. in a fixed corner of the room, and clean them in time;
3.特别注意对手机、钥匙等进行消毒
Pay special attention to disinfecting your mobile phones, keys, etc.
4.多喝水,适当运动和休息。
Drink plenty of water,exercise and rest properly.
回首2024,戴纳派克中国在挑战与机遇中独树一帜。以技术创新为驱动,以客户需求为核心,不断推动支持行业新质生产力升级,像一道耀眼的光。
祥龙昂首辞旧岁,金蛇献瑞迎新春。近日,戴纳派克中国全体同仁欢聚北京海湾半山酒店,共赴了一场意义非凡的年度盛会。
2025年1月12日,北京海湾半山酒店内花团锦簇、气氛热烈,戴纳派克2024年度经销商大会暨新品发布会在此隆重召开。
12月25日,戴纳派克中国2024年度供应商大会在天津香格里拉大酒店隆重召开。来自全国各地的约140位供应商伙伴出席。
日前,为深入实施惠企服务,确保企业家周活动取得实效,武清区政府领导团深入企业一线,倾听企业声音,解决企业难题。
日前,3台戴纳派克SD2550CS摊铺机承担了G0611张掖至汶川国家公路同仁至赛尔龙(青甘界)段工程项目中的沥青摊铺工作。